Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Relaxation

More years ago than I can remember, my daughter seems to remember it though, I think I bought my wife a foot massager. Now, my memory has completely gone about this - I don't remember anything. I just know that the foot massager has been in the bottom of the wardrobe for some time but is now coming out a few times a week to enjoy some time in the sun (so to speak). I started using it to set the trend and now my wife is using it as well.
Well, I dug it out on Sunday (after doing some tidying recently) and looked it up on the company website. I then saw that there was a seat cover back massager on sale. So I love having a good back massage and so I decided to go ahead and order one as it was on sale and comes with a two year guarantee. It was £44 instead of £64 so not a bad discount at all. I will let you know how it all goes.



No comments: